Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Skiing & Final Packing

Unfortunately I forgot the camera but Billy and I went skiing at Bear Valley. It was only his third time skiing but he made it to the blue runs. He is a much better at skiing than he thinks, at least at skiing, so I am excited to share my favorite sport with him.

Yesterday we spent the day checking items off our list and getting all of our papers ready to travel. We are both have some nervousness about what is to come but once we are there I am sure all nerves will go away and become nothing but excitement. Tomorrow we leave for Napa where we will spend the night with my aunt and Thursday we leave for Vietnam.

We hope we have said all of our goodbyes to everyone but please continue to follow the blog for photos and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment