Friday, February 12, 2010

Austin

Yet again I forgot to post our Austin adventure. Billy and I had lunch at the Salt Lick. Billy is a BBQ fan and I am neutral so for both of us to love Salt Lick BBQ it means it is just perfect.






I visited The Quilt Store. Inc which is a favorite of mine. Yet again I found fabrics that I hadn't found in other stores. The projects are beginning to stack up.

Billy and I drove around Austin and Lakeway since it is on our short list of cities we wouldn't mind settling in. It has changed so much so we wanted to see what types of homes are on the market, traffic, etc. When driving around Lakeway I ran into Jeff, a classmate from A&M. It was a great surprise and fun to catch up. I suppose if I can run into a Murphys resident in Barcelona I can run into a classmate in Austin.

No comments:

Post a Comment