Friday, February 5, 2010

Family & Friends

Part of our visit to Houston is the chance to visit with friends and family. On Wednesday night I went to College Station to see Joshua and David. These are two great kids I used to watch in graduate school. They are now four years older but they have the same personalities. We went to dinner at Atomi and ran around in the rain. It was a great release and wonderful to feel like a kid.

Last night we visited with Billy's brother, his wife, and their four kids. They just had another daughter in December so I spent my time getting my baby fix. We let them play with the camera and Sophia (3rd in line) was the next Annie Leibovitz. She also has a special place for Billy. She wanted to have nothing to do with me and only wanted Billy to read to her. He tried to put a little soul into her bedtime story but she looked at him like "I know that isn't how it goes".








1 comment:

  1. You two look like you are having so much fun on your road trip. It was so nice to hear from you. We will definitely have to take a trip to Charleston while in the south. I can’t wait to see you and hear more about your trip. Elise

    ReplyDelete